We offer tax preparation, accounting and planning
As a wealth management firm, the Avior Wealth team provides tax planning in addition to financial planning and investment advice. We believe that our approach can help you find more opportunities to save on taxes.
In addition, our experienced team of CPAs and tax preparers can handle all of your tax needs for both you and your business.
By consolidating your financial services with us, you benefit because:
- We can provide advice on how to minimize your tax liability in order to keep more of your hard-earned money.
- All of your documentation is centralized in one place, minimizing the hassle of getting ready for tax filings.
- We can help you develop tax deferral strategies for the sale of your business or other highly appreciated assets.
We can prepare taxes for:
- Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- Sole Proprietors
- Trusts and Estates
We can also provide additional assistance for medium-sized businesses including:
- Medium-Sized Business Specialization
- Wineries and Manufacturers
- Vineyards and Farms
- Car Dealerships and Retail
- Restaurants and Client Services
- Medium-Sized Business Book Maintenance
- Bookkeeping Overview
- Portal with access to all important financial data
- Processing of your requested Accounts Payable Payments
- Preparation of your bank account reconciliations
- Preparation of month-end financial statements
- Payroll Tax reporting
- Forms 1099 and W2 Preparation
- Year-End reporting and Adjusting Entries
- State and Local Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tax and Credit Incentives
- Multi-State Planning
- Income and Franchise Tax
- Property Tax reporting
Disclosure: Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal or tax advice. Avior and our Advisors will work with your attorney and/or tax professional to assist with your legal and tax strategies. Please consult your attorney or tax professional with specific legal and/or tax questions.