Why Are You Investing?
It seems like an odd question – shouldn’t that already be established with your financial advisor or investment professional?
And yet, you landed on this page for a reason: you may even have doubts yourself. Why are you investing? What’s the end goal, the greater purpose of your investments? The struggle so many investors face is that investing can seem directionless, random, and even worse, disconnected from your immediate financial needs.
Clients come to our team for help with investment management asking a wide range of questions:
• Do my investments line up with how much risk I’m willing to take?
• Do I even know what amount of risk I should be taking?
• Am I invested in any way that carries unnecessary risk?
• Do I have the right investments for my goals?
• Am I earning enough on my investments?
• Can my financial plan grow, let alone survive a down market?
We know what steps to take to help control risk, grow your wealth, make smarter investment decisions, and most importantly, give your investments a greater purpose tied to the life you truly want to live.
Who We Work With for Investment Management
Whether you recently inherited your investments or you’ve gradually accumulated investments over the years, we know how to make sense of it all. Many clients come to us with a ‘junk drawer’ of investments that has little clarity or direction. Regardless of your situation, we can help you make the best decisions for your future.
What We Can Work on Together
• Discretionary and non-discretionary investment management
• Portfolio design and implementation
• Investments we believe to be low-cost and tax-efficient
• Portfolio rebalancing
Give Your Investments a Purpose through
Avior Wealth Management
Our team at Avior Wealth Management has over 100 years of collective wealth management experience. If you’re ready to give your investments a greater purpose, take the first step by connecting with our team today.